Here are some answers to some frequently asked questions to help get you started with Narrowcast.
How do I set up my Narrowcast account?
1. Complete the Sign Up form with your company data.
2. Follow the link to verify your email. Please check your email and click on the activation link.
3. Login to Narrowcast using the username and password you’ve selected.
How do I direct my support issues into Narrowcast?
1. Please go to your profile on Narrowcast and copy your unique inbox address that has been generated by Narrowcast exclusively for you. If you already use a dedicated email address for all support issues, such as firstname.lastname@example.org, please redirect your emails to this unique email address.
2. You are ready to go! You may now expect your inbox to receive support issues and start replying.
How do I set up a project?
1. Navigate to the Settings section from the left hand menu, click Projects and add a new project.
2. Next you will need to create a new identity (for example an identity could be sales@ yourdomain.com or email@example.com), and assign it to the project you’ve just created.
3. From now on all mail sent to that address/identity will be stored under the name of the project you’ve associated this email with. You will be able to reply to these support messages from that specific identity.
How do I add more users to my organisation?
1. Go to Settings, select Users and invite a user by entering their email address.
2. Alternatively you can add the user manually by filling out the Add / Edit User form. You will have to set their password on this form.
3. Give your new user access to any of your projects.
4. Now the user will be able to respond to all the issues in that project.
Will I have to download Narrowcast to be able to use it?
No. Narrowcast is a web-based application and you won’t need to download any software.
Can I have more than one project on Narrowcast?
Yes. You can set up as many projects as you need.
What are Narrowcast Templates?
They are predefined replies either set up individually beforehand or automatically created by you upon sending a reply.
What is a conversation?
A conversation is a thread of messages you’ve exchanged with your customer over time.
What is an Email Identity?
An Email Identity tells Narrowcast what email addresses you want to send and receive email as. This helps Narrowcast to assign incoming issues to specific projects.